Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You Want DU-CHESS! You Want DU-CHESS!



So SLAVE where's that web series you were talking about!


 Right now I've been very busy getting my bunny on for my first Webisode! After having several bunnies ask us where some bunny video's of me were(Web series AND "music videos") the Slave got to work on it again! She actually had one episode planned out and was about a third of the way through it (editing wise) when she realized...She wanted to do something else! So we're not starting from scratch, but the Slave needs a few more videos! We plan on having it released by the end of next week!

  Also if anybun has any suggestions on what music to use for my "music" video's, please leave us a comment! (PSSST! I prefer Classical music!) 

  Here's my very first 'music video' to give you a sample on what I'm talking about! 

 

Well that's all for now! Until next time!

 Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny,

           Duchess 
 

2 comments:

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*