Monday, July 9, 2012

Wowzers. I am in total shock.

         We are in the spot we were in before with the bags for the Magic Happens Adoptables. Which is short a lot of twigs of 50 goody bags. 
(Read previous blog for more info. Deadline has been extended til 16 by the way!)           

 So all my poor herbs got attacked again. Ah well.They'll grow back...Eventually!

 Unbelievably enough, we COMPLETELY forgot about my Fourth of July card!!! The Slave didn't remember until July 3rd, so there wasn't much time to plan at all! And even though we didn't do anything extravagent, the Slave STILL ended up waiting until the day after the fourth to have the photo shoot! *sigh* Anyway, so here his my (very) late fourth of July card:

 

    Also check out this super cute picture of me!



 The Slave just loves my cute little pink lips. It would appear I was giving kisses, but in reality I'm looking up to ask, "Where's the food" Heehee. We didn't use this picture for the card for several reasons, but it's still a super cute picture!

  Well that's all for now! Until next post!

             Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny,

                       Duchess
  

2 comments:

  1. Never too many 4th of Julys and Never too many chocolate bunny pictures!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*