Friday, February 24, 2012

I Just Couldn't Control Myself

Yep. That's me. Going crazy.


 The Slave caught some pretty interesting pictures while I was running around, doing my normal. 
 The Slave has always been impressed by my amazing binky skills, but today she was really impressed after looking back at this one picture she took.
 

Who knew rabbits could do moves like that??

 Anyway. She also caught some other semi-decent pictures of me in action as well:






 So I had a nice run time. Nothing better than a good romp outside. (Besides a never-ending bowl of greens...) 


                       ~Duchess





3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is incredible acrobatics! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Duchess, you are gorgeous! My bunnies have the same tunnel and they love it. Newt does crazy binkies like you, but Taffy isn't very acrobatic, I'm afraid. She tries, but.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exhausted watching .. whew!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*