Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I've Been Attacked!

By none other than a MotherPlucker...
  It started out to be a perfect day, the sun was shining, I had Cilantro, and I was happily munching away at it when it started.
  A strange plucking sensation on my back...
  I hurried through my breakfast and ran away from the Slave/MotherPlucker in order to get away from her plucky fingers.
  But I forgot one thing...I hadn't used the litterbox before I left. So I ran back to get back in my area, but the Slave/MotherPlucker was still there, so she scooped me up and brought me out to...The Porch. What used to be my Slave was now a MotherPlucker, she put me on her lap and proceeded to pluck, despite my constant nipping. It was horrible. Thankfully MotherPlucker managed to remember to go get my pellets. So she got them and feed me some while she plucked so I would be distracted while I was losing my gorgeous fur, if only for a little while.
  Finally after what seemed like ages, the strange plucking sensation came to an end. Once the Slave turned MotherPlucker put me down, I immediately started grooming as if hoping that maybe if I groomed enough, it would grow back...A bun can dream can't she?
  The only good thing that came out of this, (besides the fact that I won't have to swallow all that fur) is that I got to try some Pineapple mint, AND I got extra run time yesterday and today:

           I definitely enjoyed that.
 And to top it all off, today I had almost an entire dinner composed of homegrown goodies...Let me tell you it was delicious!
  I suspect that until my gorgeous "new" fur grows in I'll be able to wheedle all kinds of goodies out of the Slave.
  Well I'm off to go chew the camera charging cord and cover the mirrors...
                ~Duchess
P.S. Just thought I'd let y'all know I entered my adoption story in the Rabbit Slipper's Adoption Story contest, here's the link: http://rabbitslippers.blogspot.com/2012/03/duchesss-story.html

2 comments:

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*