Thursday, August 16, 2012

She did WHAT???!!!

 
Ooh No she did-n't!!!

Here I was, just minding my own business:

 Come here little piece of grass! I just want to eat you!



 *Nom nom nom*



 Here I go!



 WOHOO!! Look at me! Eating grass and binkying!


 I am SO Gorgeous!


 When all the sudden...



The Slave came, picked me up and...

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

 Plucked me.

 Needless to say, I am VERY busy letting the Slave know I Disapprove.

Here I am giving her the ultimate sign of un-happiness: Shaking my ears AND disapproving.


 

 So until all my gorgeous fur is plucked and my even gorgeouser fur has grown in, I will be doing my best to get some extra treats. And pets. And of course giving her the bunny butt and/or thump and/or disapproving face when necessary. Which will be all the time. 


     Until next post...

            Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny,

                        Duchess  


3 comments:

  1. Dutchess, you are just gorgeous! Just think of it like Chico did at Houseful of Rabbits ... you just took off your sweater for the warmer weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*