Thursday, January 3, 2013

And the First Binky Picture of the New Year is...

...What would've been a pawsome picture if I hadn't binkied so close to the Slave! Heehee

  Well the weather finally cleared up so I was able to get the Slave to take me outside for some new binky pictures! So without further ado, here they are! 
















 Well that's all for now! Check back soon for the rest of the new binky pictures! Hope that everybun's 2013 has been a good one so far!!


    Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny

5 comments:

  1. Just amazing! FCB, you make me want to get up and run around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duchess, I come look at you when I have one more thing to do before I can sit down and enjoy a cup of tea. You just make me feel like I can do it. Look there goes another bunny binky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why hasn't this bunny been recruited by my favorite ______(fill in the blank...I like sports.) team. It's Duchess, the MV(Bunny)Player!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love ballet and dance as well. Why aren't you in my favorite dance troop. I had to add this, D, because I didn't want you to think I was just a Texas hick. D, I am a Texas hick.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*