Friday, October 12, 2012

Binkies are the Best!!



  There's just something so Pawesome about binkies! I don't know why the run makes doing binkies so much more fun! I can't decide if it's grass, or feeling the sunshine on my back, but it's just the greatest! All the space certainly is a big contributing factor!

 Nothing quite beats doing binkies. (Besides eating.) Lately  the Slave see's me zipping around more often along with my binkies! We had a slight cool front come through, so I was really enjoying that! Running is so much fun!







  Then of course there's the process of going through the binky! All those little head/foot/twists are fun! 












  Just talking about binkies makes me want to do a binky!! Heehee

 Well that's all for now, until next post!


   Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny


  

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe makesme want to binky too!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAn't keep up with you - I am out of breath just watching!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*