Sunday, January 22, 2012

Need More Thyme in The Day...


*Sigh* So much to do...So little time (Also more Thyme wouldn't hurt)...


Where to start?


  Occasionally I have to make sure I give out my "NoseBonk of Approval" when necessary:




 I also have to make sure the Slave's making my breakfast or dinner depending on the time of day:



Eat Hay when I get the chance:


Eat my greens:

This is it? I thought this was the appetizer...
(Actually this is Second breakfast. Surprisingly I don't have any pictures of her eating breakfast/dinner)


 I also have to investigate strange objects:

This is going to take a while...

Can't forget to pray that the Camera breaks:

(...And maybe the slave could forget she already fed me, and give me some extra greens...)


Entertain the Slaves:



Eat greens again:



Dig on the bed:


You call this bed "made"?


Find time to Sleep:
The "Sleeperhold"
(You do realize I'm not actually sleeping?)


   ...

 
Not to mention I have to get in as many pets/treats as possible, destroy at least one thing, and make the Slave laugh/smile as many times as possible...


 Well I suppose eating hay/greens would be a good start...
 
                      
                        
                        ~Duchess




2 comments:

  1. Duchess is such a beautiful Rex! You have been added to our blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors! Very busy day, Duchess! You better get started!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*