Friday, November 29, 2013

Running Running Running!

Running Running Running!

  The Slave never fails to get running pictures of me! And to her, those are sometimes the most interesting/coolest pictures of me Heehee
  

Here I come!


Whooooooooooooooosh!

 Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did, I was a little scared of the cousins at first but once I got used to them and they gave me some treats it was all good Heehee It was quite fun having them give me pets and Ooooo and Aaaah over my softness!

  That's all for now! Until tomorrow!

   Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny


P.S. Did not get to do a Thanksgiving picture, but have plans for a Christmas one!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Duchess, you are wonderful. Please thank your caregiver for these pictures. Thank you for contributing to educating the humans. From now on the slogan for this effort will be, "One cousin at a time!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on runnin' ... makes room for more carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep wooshing my bunny friend!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo speedy Neville X

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*