Sunday, March 30, 2014

Trio of Trouble!

Yep! That's us


   We're all doing pretty well! My abscess is small and doesn't look too bad. I had some TMPS and Mom was putting honey on it, currently looks like this:


   I'm doing great! My poops have been looking amazing and I've been very sweet to everyone, including Anya and Link! After of course I jumped in the toilet chewed baseboards and nibbled on some wires.thankfully didn't break any--I let Anya take care of that Heehee

Daddy can I have some kisses??

*muwah* (I usually get what I wants Heehee)

  They're thinking about slowly trying to bond me and Anya, very slowly, and try the trio once Link is fixed. 

Link-- But I'm too cute to be the messy one! 

  Link's been doing good, they discovered sore hocks on his back feet the other day, (he used to be on a mesh floor) his furs been so thick they weren't easy to see, but with all his messiness he's been having to get foot/butt baths so they noticed minor sore hocks on his back feet. He likes to pee on the floor and hop in it so they're trying to keep the floor and him clean so his hocks won't get worse. They're going to try putting blankets down but they're hesitant to do so since he's just going to pee and then sit in those :p so they're working on that right now! 

Bunny kisses anyone?

 Despite all his messiness Link is still very sweet and is ALWAYS giving bunny kisses to everyone/everybun!!

Anya getting her picture taken by Dad  

 Anya has been doing very well, she's getting used to all of us and isn't scared by me anymore! (I may have taken a hunk of fur out of her once or twice after I was tired of being humped, now I don't mind her at all!) 

  She's very photogenic to say the least! 





Anya being Mom's lil shoulder buddy

She really likes to lick her lips Heehee While she may be the smallest and pretty darn cute (because we all know I'm the cutest ;) ) she is the worst of us all! She's chewed two cords to bits!! So they are very careful about where the wires are now!! 

 So for once, I'm not the major trouble maker, I'm like a little chocolate angel Heehee 

*muwah muwah* see I'm so well behaved, who cares if I like to poop on my blanket? *muwah*

Bunny lips!!!

 We've all been trying (a little) to be better, both the slaves have been sick with some kind of cold so we've been doing a lot of sucking up Heehee

  Well that's all for now!! Hope everyone's doing well! 


     Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny

3 comments:

  1. keep healing up Dutchess and every body keep well,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duchess, you are not like a little chocolate angel. You ARE a little chocolate angel! We are all hoping that everybody and every bunny gets better and better. Oh, yes, Duchess, could you text me later about the jumping in the toilet thing. I'd like to learn more, but this is a public forum and, well, it don't want this new "thing" to get to be too much of a "thing" with the bunny public.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*