Monday, February 6, 2012

What is This???

*Chew chew* Oh, you're supposed to eat it!


 Apparently toys have another purpose besides getting in my way. So what if it took me longer than the average bun. The Slave gave me a vinestar for Christmas, along with some willow balls, and I only recently realized that you're supposed to eat them! Now I can say "Thank You!" and actually mean it!

  The willow balls I demolished in January, when the Slave gave them to me.(She didn't give it to me at Christmas since I had other things to nibble on...That I actually didn't/haven't nibbled on.) 

 I finally realized then also that you could nibble the vinestars, but only the past few days have I done any real construction on that strange, pointed, delicious toy. Now all that remains are two points, which I'm sure I'll devour before the week is gone.

 Now I can look forward to my birthday with this new knowledge on toys.

                     ~Duchess



P.S. The picture looks horrible because the usual camera's batteries are dead, and the charger was, uh, taken care of by a certain rabbit. All that remains is the video camera, which also takes terrible pictures.
                  

   

1 comment:

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*