Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Duchess, QUEEN Duchess...

Now you must obey my every wish.

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!!

 I thoroughly enjoyed the photoshoot for this card...I must've eaten about 5 bunny bites! The Slave said I was very well behaved this card; she said that the set gave her more trouble that I did!

  My wonderful Auntie made me my cape, here's another angle of it so you can see the Fleur De Lis:


   Isn't it lovely? And I can move around in it too! The Slave made my crown, which is a nice accessory. They were very happy with how my first Mardi Gras card came out!

  Hope everyone has a great Mardi Gras day!


                      
                        ~Duchess


(Oh, and you can check out my Mardi Gras GIF here.)





2 comments:

  1. That's real? It isn't a Photoshop job? Wow - you is sure something, Duchess.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*