Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What's That I Hear?

What's that I hear?

 Thanksgiving is tomorrow? Goodness bunness I better start warming up on my treat/pet begging techniques since I'll have the little cousins to try them out on Heehee


 I'll have to see about doing some sort of Thanksgiving card! Depends on how busy things get tomorrow. It has been a while since I've gotten to do a card, but we do plan on a Christmas one! Until then here's some more new pix for y'all!


Here I go!




   Until next time!

    Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny

2 comments:

  1. What a bunny you are, Duchess! Thanks for the new expression - goodness bunness. It definitely belongs in "The Dictionary." I hope the cousins are little push overs. Have a happy get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanks Giving Duchess,Don't worry,the cousins will be a push over after all who can resist you?xx Rachel andSpeedy

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*