Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sssssh! I'm in Hiding!!

                     SSssh!! If we're vewwy vewwy quiet, she won't find me here! Oh. Wait. I'm talking to the CAMERA. *Sigh*


  That camera has been following me EVERYWHERE! Even the litterbox! I honestly can't wait until that Slave is done getting footage for my first webisode! Thank goodness I've been getting treats out of this! All I can say is, plan on seeing A LOT of me, heehee.




     Well that's all for now! 


            Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny,


                        Duchess


P.S. Tomorrow's the last day you can get goodies for the Magic Happens Adoptables! Hop by here for more information: www.sites.google.com/site/clayrabbits/christmas-in-july 


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Duchess we love seeing you and you always look good,Speedy and Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you DO look so good on camera!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*