Monday, January 28, 2013

(Part 3) The Sun is Shining, the Grass is dry...The Grass is Dry!!! =O

Is the ground really dry? 
Can I put all my feet down?

  It's still hard to believe it hasn't rained! Although it looks like we'll get rain later this week, I'm definitely enjoying the sun while it's out!

Wheeeeeeeee!


A picture of the super-soft fur behind my ears, this is the Slave's favorite place to pet me!



Lookin' beautiful!


You still taking pictures of me?


Look at me Slave!


Well that's all for my run-time pictures for now! Until next time!


 Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny




2 comments:

  1. Duchess, does your servant do what we call milking your ears? It is a very, very gentle movement, but our bunnies love it. I keep thinking of old songs (slightly adapted for rabbits) - Bun on the Run...Looks like the servant is handling the camera better. Maybe if she sent some pictures into Guiness or Olympic Trials people? You have definitely got it in you. Hmmm, think of the endorsements from candy companies.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*