Thursday, October 18, 2012

And We Were All BinKyING! BINKY! (100th Blog Post!)

Woohoo! 100 Blog Posts!

  100 blog posts, 1 sick episode, and lots of pictures later, I feel very fortunate to have so much happy news to report over this past year! Even if it is just picture of me going crazy, heehee

  So to celebrate 100 posts, here's 10 Binky pictures to celebrate! 


Woooooohooo!



Little Binky!

 These types of 
binkies are the best!

Gettin' Ready for the Foot Flick!

The finishing touch!


Here I go!

In the middle of goin' crazy!

Now, for one of my nicest binky pictures the Slave has captured (recently, heehee)...



  Well I hope that y'all have enjoyed this binky-pictured filled 100th Blog post! Now you can expect some gorgeous pictures of me for a post or two, heehee ;)

  
     That's all for now!

    Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny






  

  

2 comments:

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*