Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back To The Old Grind Stone...

Eh? What's that? 
You want me to Binky?

 Well I'm happy to say that I'm feeling loads better! The Slave figured out that I like my Baytril with banana, which to her is sort of an oxymoron, but it's the best way to get me to take my medicine! Thankfully sugar doesn't affect me too badly, so she thinks I'll be fine.

 Today was my second day I got to go in the run. She had brought me out yesterday, but by that point it was too late to take pictures, as the sun had gone down too much. So the Slave brought me out today and got some nice pictures of me!






 And a blog post wouldn't be complete without a binky picture! =)



 So I'm doing well, the Slave wouldn't say I was 100%, but definitely %99.99, heehee. I've got about 5 more doses left to take of Baytril, so we'll see how I continue to do on it!


   Until next post!


     Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny




 



3 comments:

  1. Oh Duchess you are so beautiful and your mom does a lovely job capturing it! :) So glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*