Friday, September 14, 2012

I Don't Always Flop...


  I'm not very well-known for flopping, in fact, I rarely flop, so it was strange for the Slave to see me flopped out in the run.

 

 I've been doing great! Finished up my last round of Baytril today, my banana bunny bites came in the mail, the Slave doesn't feed me enough, and she can't empty the litterbox fast enough. Oh, and I've been finding all sorts of things to chew on.

 Within the next few days I'll be posting another binky picture blog, so stay tuned!

 In the meantime though...

   I don't always Flop, 
but when I do, 
I look my best.
(Stay Floppy my Friends.)

 
   ~The Most Interesting Chocolate Bunny in the World

1 comment:

  1. Duchess some times you have to take it easy and to day its that day enjoy!you're beautiful as ever too!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*