Friday, September 21, 2012

Interesting, Very Interesting...Part Two

  Geez Louise, Are we ever going to get to the Binky picture blog?

  Don't worry, the next blog up, Binky Pictures! 

 Now, onto part two!

   Yet another Should've Would've Could've! But this isn't half as bad as, say, this one...


  You can hardly tell that's me!

 And now, last, but certainly not least, one of the most interesting pictures the Slave has gotten of me...
 


 Face-Plant!

  Looks like I fell on my head!!! This picture is so bizarre, yet the Slave knows nothing strange happened during the binky run, yet it looks like something did! 

 Sometimes the Slave has no idea what I do in order to do poses like this!

  Hope that everyone has enjoyed the past few blog posts! Keep your eyes peeled for the binky blog!

       

    Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny 

 

  

1 comment:

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*