Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras!! (My Card)

Happy Mardi Gras!

  Hope that everybun likes the card and has had a wonderful Mardi Gras/Tuesday!

  I've been doing well! The Slave's allergies have been acting up this past weekend, giving her extra cause to be lazy and not attend to my internetly duties. So I *should* be posting the bonded pair that was supposed to be featured this past weekend, tomorrow! Then Thursday I'll post my Valentines day card!


    Until tomorrow!


   Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny

1 comment:

  1. Oh, beloved and honoured FCB and Duchess. You are too good to us! Such noblesse oblige! Please tell your Lady in Waiting to get her allergies attended to and responsibly. Drowsiness is not a good or a safe thing. She is but a bunny's whisker breadth from being demoted to mere wench. Although, she does seem well meaning. Anyway, sunshine and roses bestrew Thy path, Most Lovely of Duchesses!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
*hint hint*